|Game Info||12. Humber vs. George Brown|
|Date||Sat. Oct. 19|
|Live Stream||Click Here|
|Postseason Record||59-20 (.747)|
|Against GB||Humber leads, 4-0|
Humber men's soccer will look to extend its postseason success Saturday, hosting George Brown (4-4-0, 4th East) at the Ontario Soccer Centre in OCAA crossover action. Game time is set for 7:30 p.m. and will be streamed live on the Hawks Sports Network.
Scouting George Brown
- With the realignment of the OCAA, George Brown was moved to the East Division this season.
- The Huskies are led by 2018 Player of the Year Filipe Vilela, who scored 11 goals this season and has 35 regular-season tallies to his name.
- Humber is 30-5-5 (.813) all-time against George Brown, including 4-0 in postseason play.
- In their last postseason meeting, the Hawks cruised to a 4-0 win over the Huskies in the 2016 semifinal.
- Humber is 1-0 all-time in crossover play. The Hawks last played in a crossover match in 1993, defeating George Brown, 4-1.
- Humber's 12 provincial titles are the most in the OCAA.
- Under the guidance of head coach Michael Aquino, the Hawks have won four provincial titles with a 16-2 record since 2013.
Regular Season Notes
- Humber failed to win the division title for the first time in the Coach Aquino era.
- Leaford Allen's 14 goals are the third-most in program history.
- Humber's 37 goals were the most in the OCAA West Division.
- Humber's three-match winless streak is its longest since October 1981.
Saturday will be the final home game for two-time national champion Cody Green (2016-19).
Home Sweet Home
The Hawks are 27-2 (.931) all-time at home in the postseason.
With a win, Humber will advance to the Final Eight tournament, Oct. 23-26, hosted by Fleming College.