|Game Info||Humber vs. Seneca|
|Date||Tues. Oct. 8|
|Gm 1 | Gm 2||6 p.m. | 8 p.m.|
|Watch Live||Click Here|
|Live Stats||Click Here|
|Series Record||Humber leads, 27-6|
|Last Meeting||W, 8-2 (9/17/19)|
Humber softball (16-4, 1st OCAA) will conclude its regular-season home schedule Oct. 8 against Seneca (0-22, 7th OCAA) at Connorvale Park. Game one is set for 6 p.m. and will be streamed live on the Hawks Sports Network.
Tuesday will be the last regular-season home game for Meaghan Murphy, Myranda Pierson, Rachel Matheson-Green, and Kate Kostuch. Combined, the group has played 280 regular season games wearing the Humber 'H'.
- The Sting is currently on a 24-game losing streak, dating back to Oct. 5, 2018. Since 2017, Seneca softball owns a 4-66 (.057) OCAA regular-season record.
- Chantal Gendron has been Seneca's workhorse, throwing 90 innings this season for the Sting. The lefty has thrown 65.6 per cent of Seneca's innings played in 2019.
- Kiara Saito's .358 batting average is the best on the team- 18th best in the OCAA.
- Humber is 13-1 all-time against Seneca at home in the regular season, with its only loss occurring over 30 years ago, in 1987.
- The Hawks have won 27 straight games against the Sting.
Over the weekend, the Hawks hit eight home runs and now have the most in the OCAA with 12. Eight of Humber's nine starters have hit at least one home run in their career.
The Hawks have swiped 42 bags this season, their most in a season since stealing 59 in 2013. Hannah Koziolek leads the team with 11, joining Jacqueline O'Quinn ('13), Kelsey Bardy ('13), and Jenna Hillman ('17) as the only student-athletes to reach double-digits.
Humber needs to win three of its last four games to capture the regular-season title for the first time in program history.
Humber concludes the regular season Oct. 10 against Conestoga (11-9, 4th OCAA). Game one is set for 6 p.m.