VAUGHAN, Ont – On Grad Night at the Ontario Soccer Centre, the No. 4 Humber women's soccer team (8-0-0, 1st Central) continued its torrid scoring pace to dispatch Conestoga (0-7-1, 6th Central), 5-0, Wednesday evening.
Before the break, Zoe Longsworth broke free down the left side, racing past defenders and scoring her sixth goal of the season. Humber went into the break leading 3-0.
With Breanna Senfner taking a corner kick, Claudia Piazza banged home a header to give Humber a 4-0 lead at the 72nd mark. Less than five minutes later, Senfner recorded her first goal of the season, bending a deep shot into the back of the net.
- Before the match, Humber honoured graduating seniors Fatima Fuentes-Martinez, N'neka Harrison, and Emily Tirabassi.
- Rebecca Spratt moved into fourth all-time fifth all-time on Humber's career scoring list with 19 goals, while Giulia Zanardi tallied her 20th career goal in the win.
- Zoe Longsworth has six goals this season, a new career-high.
- Humber has not allowed a regular-season goal in 12 straight matches, a program record.
- The Hawks extend their regular season unbeaten streak to 18 consecutive matches.
- Humber improves to 17-0-1 all-time against Conestoga in regular season play.
No. 4 Humber will conclude its regular season series with George Brown (2-4-2, 4th Central) on Oct. 12. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. at Esther Shiner Park.