|Game Info||1 Humber vs. St. Clair|
|Date||Friday, March 2|
|Venue||North Campus Gym|
|Watch Live||Click Here|
|Live Stats||Click Here|
|Playoff Series||Humber leads, 3-1|
|All-Time Series||Humber leads, 20-12|
|Last Meeting||W, 93-68 (2/17/18)|
Top-ranked Humber will be hosting the 2018 OCAA Women's Basketball Championship presented by belairdirect, Mar. 2-4 at the North Campus Gym. Humber's quarter-final opponent will be St. Clair (12-8, 5th West) on Mar. 2, with tipoff set for 3 p.m.
All games are free to the public, and the entire tournament will be streamed live on the Hawks Sports Network.
Last Time Out
Humber finished the season with an 83-44 win at Redeemer (9-11, 7th West) on Feb. 21; becoming the first 20-win regular season program in OCAA history. Aleena Domingo recorded her ninth double-double of the season, finishing with a game-high 17 points and 13 rebounds.
Scouting St. Clair
- The Saints are led by the OCAA's all-time leading scorer Shannon Kennedy, who finished the year with a team-high 15.7 ppg.
- St. Clair's only provincial title came in 2004.
- The Saints defeated St. Lawrence in the OCAA crossover game, receiving more than half of its points from the Kucera sisters.
- St. Clair's only postseason win over Humber came in the 2004 semifinal.
The Hawks cruised to a 93-68 win against St. Clair in the final home game of the regular season. Before the game, Ceejay Nofuente became Humber's newest Hawks of Honour member.
Nofuente paced the way with her 11th double-double of the season, finishing with ten points and 11 rebounds.
Logan Kucera finished with a game-high 26 points for St. Clair in the loss.
- Humber has reached the OCAA Final Eight tournament for eight straight years.
- Under head coach Ajay Sharma, the Hawks are 14-5 in OCAA postseason play.
- Humber has won nine provincial titles since 1993.
Humber's win against Redeemer was its 78th consecutive OCAA victory, extending its league record.
The Hawks are in pursuit of their fourth consecutive provincial championship, looking to become only the second program in OCAA history to complete the feat. Algonquin won four straight from 2011 – 2014.
Ceejay Nofuente and Aleena Domingo, who sit third and sixth on the OCAA career scoring list, are the highest scoring teammates in league history. Together, the duo has scored 2,388 career regular season points.
If No. 1 Humber beats St. Clair, it will move on to the semifinal game Saturday evening and play the winner of the Seneca/No. 15 Mohawk quarter-final.