|Game Info||Humber at Conestoga|
|Date||Wed. Nov. 15|
|Watch Live||Click Here|
|Live Stats||Click Here|
|Series Record||Humber leads, 27-3|
|Last Meeting||W, 102-66 (1/13/18)|
No. 6 Humber men's basketball (5-0, 1st West) will head to Kitchener on Nov. 15 to take on Conestoga (0-5, 10th West). Tip-off is set for 8 p.m.
Last Time Out
In front of a sold-out home crowd, the Hawks beat No. 15 Sheridan (4-2, 4th West) in the 120th edition of 'the Game', 81-79. At the time, the Bruins were the top-ranked program in the country after winning the Dawson Classic and Wayne Allison Fall Showdown.
Despite shooting a season-low 34.1 percent (28-of-82) from the floor, Humber came out with the win, picking up the victory on first-year head coach Samson Downey's birthday.
- Conestoga features the second-lowest scoring offence in the division, averaging 74.0 PPG.
- Offensively, the Condors are led by Shequell Gilgeneous-Glasgow, who is averaging 21.7 PPG.
- Dating back to 1978, Conestoga is 0-15 against Humber at home.
- Conestoga's last win against Humber came during the 1982-83 campaign.
- The Condors returned to the OCAA last season, finishing with a 4-16 record.
He's Heating Up
JUCO and U Sport transfer Jaylan Morgan is shooting a scorching 61.1 percent (11-of-18) from beyond the arc, the highest percentage of any player recording at least 3.5 3-point attempts per game.
Curwin Elvis needs 53 points to become only the 19th player in program history to join the 600-point club. Elvis currently sits 25th all-time with 547, one point behind Humber legend Mark Croft (1992-96).
Moving on Up
After beginning the season as the ninth-ranked program in the country, the Hawks have used five straight wins – including two wins over ranked opponents – to move to number six.
Humber will conclude its first-half road schedule Nov. 21 at UTM (2-4, 9th West). Tip-off is set for 8 p.m.