|Game Info||Humber at Niagara|
|Date||Thurs. Nov. 1|
|Watch Live||Click Here|
|Live Stats||Click Here|
|Series Record||Humber leads, 34-12|
|Last Meeting||W, 92-61 (2/3/18)|
Humber men's basketball will conclude its three-game road trip Thursday evening, heading to Welland to face the Niagara Knights (2-0, 2nd West). Tipoff is set for 8 p.m. and will be streamed live here.
Last Time Out
The Hawks rolled to a 109-74 win at Mohawk on Oct. 26, picking up their second straight victory to begin the season. Senior Curwin Elvis led the team in scoring, finishing with 22 points on nine-of-12 (75 per cent) from the floor. Jerome Gayle added 19 points off the bench as five Humber players finished in double-digits.
- The Knights have opened the season with two straight wins, outscoring their opponents by an average of 15.5 points-per-game.
- After shooting a league-worst 55.5 per cent (305-of-550) from the line last season, Niagara has shot 70.5 per cent through two games this year.
- All-Star Van Hutchinson Jr. returns for his third season with Niagara, and currently leads the league averaging 13.5 RPG, while sitting eighth averaging 22.0 PPG.
- Head coach Phil Mosley is in his first season with Niagara after spending last season as the assistant coach.
- Humber has lost three straight games at Niagara, with their last road win coming in 2014. All-time, the Hawks are 14-9 on the road at Niagara.
Humber rolled to a 92-61 win Feb. 3 at Humber Athletic Centre. Curwin Elvis finished with 19 points and five assists for Humber, while Van Hutchinson Jr. recorded a 20-point, 16-rebound double-double.
Humber will host Lambton (1-1, 6th West) Nov. 3 for its 2018 home opener. Tipoff is set for 3 p.m. and will be streamed live on the Hawks Sports Network.